It's not easy finding quality work at a reasonable price. In fact, people often tell me that I should be charging a lot more for my services, but that's not what I'm about. I want you to have a finished product you can be extremely proud of -- and which doesn't break the bank!
So take a look at the price guide below, then take a look at your budget and drop me line when you're ready to get started. And even if the price makes you a little nervous, contact me anyway. I may be able to help you find ways to creatively shave some dollars off your overall expense.
- Up to 3 preliminary concepts of your logo
- Up to 3 rounds of design edits
- Hourly rates for each additional design concept or edits
- Business card, letterhead and envelope
Newsletter Template—$220 per page
- Output to work with your software (some restrictions may apply)
- 1/3 Page—$170
- 1/2 Page—$220
- Full Page—$370
- Front and back cover layout.
- Up to 3 cover layout comps (with up to 3 rounds of minor revisions per design)
- Two CDs with all digital files.
Any additional comps will be charged at $180 and will include image elements and up to 3 rounds of minor revisions.
- $0.23 per word or $50 per hour (whichever is cheaper). All projects are composed in MS Word format.
- 30-second spot -- $50
- 45-second spot -- $65
- 60-second spot -- $80
- 90-second spot -- $110
- Narration -- Contact me for a quote!
- 1-hour seminar -- $100
- Half-day training -- $485
- Full-day training -- $875
- Monthly coaching -- $120
- Weekly Coaching -- $450
- 1-hour Consultation -- $75
If you're looking for someone who can take you from the starting line to a fully developed brand strategy, I can help! I've been leading organizations through my proprietary brand development process for more than a decade. Once the process is complete, you will have a solid, world-class strategy in place, ready for the magic your product/service brings to the table. Contact me for a quote!